Friday, May 10, 2024

My favorite teacher:::Respected GUPTA Sir(Math genius)( Kendriya vidyalaya Number 1 Uppal CHRONICLES,my school )

Into my adolescence, I entered into a place that is always a paradise for me. Entry into K.V 1 Uppal was the best thing that happened in my life. Always been interested in MATH, since my childhood. From my childhood chronicles a person I always admired is MR Gupta, sir. Into the schooling standard 7th, math was taught by MR Gupta sir, he was far ahead of his time. My school ingrained in me all the traits for making a good citizen of India. Sir was very strict, but a charmer all the way. I always tried to copy his style. The books he brought to the class, and the one which he taught us were of the highest order. I would secretly peek into the book and always copy the publisher's name on my palm. An Upper middle-class family always has the finance to buy the book. Mostly a TATA MCGRAW HILL publication, secretly buy the book and always go through it. The one thing I like about his teaching is his far-sighted approach and very well-calculated math mind, beneficial to students at the latter end of his career. Well-educated Sir was following the Ramanujan's way, of giving the little resources and making the student work for the complicated solution. Under his guidance, our school was rewarded with many IITiens, who don't forget his teaching style. The teaching pattern followed in many IITies was given to us at the school level by his intellectual head. As an Electrical Engineer, everything is MATH, I am an average student, but his teaching always helped me and will always be with me. Into my latter schooling, I was not under his guidance but always liked his teaching style. The thing, many schools now can imbibe is don't spoon-feed children. Give them just needed resources and make up their mind to get into the complicated solution, which will always enhance the capacity of critical thinking, which is always needed in real-life scenarios. Always thankful to my teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment